Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A few things I have noticed

Just a few things extra...

1-   1-I am an eye contact person. I meet everyone’s eyes. Maybe because I people watch, maybe because I am direct, maybe because I can tell a lot about people by looking in their eyes. I notice eyes on almost everyone. Not everyone has beautiful eyes, but I certainly notice the ones that do and I can tell what kind of person someone is by looking at them. I am almost always correct. Maybe it is an instinct thing. I tend to get a lot of comments on MY eyes. I doubt there is anything all that special about mine, other than the fact that I MEET people’s gazes. 
         In England, it really bugged me that people did not make eye contact. Here in Italy it is completely the opposite. Everyone meets your eyes and they will HOLD you gaze. It is almost like a staring contest. LOL I was trying to explain to Tim about it (he doesn’t meet people’s eyes).  They are SO direct here it is almost disconcerting, even for me. LOL Damn it I wish I could understand Italian. LOL
2-   2-Fashion sense- Italians have a flare for fashion. All of them, even the ones in rinky dink Capua. It is amazing and fun to see.
3-   3- The buildings actually curve here with the streets. It is so beautiful, I feel as though I am walking around in a fairytale.
4-   4-I have HUGE boobs. LMAO.  I don’t really ever think about it and they don’t seem all that big when I look down but well…
That may seem like a funny thing to observe, but the Italians are not big on plastic surgery so there are not a lot of big busted women here, and what they do have they cover up. I am pretty sure I have the biggest set of boobies in all of Italy! These poor Italian men don’t know what to think…Big boobs that are pretty much on display.  It isn’t like I am wearing anything see thru or trampy (at least not by American standards), but today I had on a red tank top and a black short sleeved button down cover-up. Still on display. It’s kind of funny.
5- OHHH the people watching here is SPECTACULAR!!!
6-We are getting lots of great ideas for remodeling the house. We want to do one area up in an ancient roman type décor and have other areas have a lot of Italian influence.

Sunday evening we returned to our room after dinner and got online for work and blogging.
Tim has had some emergencies at work that I can tell are starting to stress him out. He paces a lot the last few days. He fell asleep fairly early and I stayed up to try to upload my pics to the blog but the internet was splotchy and kept going out, so I finally gave up and went to bed around 12:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment